Episode 047 – In 1890 an enigmatic character and member of the Katezie indigenous tribe, Slumach, was charged and convicted of the murder of a man named Louie Bee. It was believed that Slumach may have been protecting a massive gold find near Pitt Lake outside of Maple Ridge, BC. After Slumach was hanged for his crime. The legend of his unclaimed gold grew. For over a century many have tried and failed to find Slumach’s cursed treasure. A few have died trying.
- Slumach’s Curse (video)
- Curse of the Lost Gold Mine – 1994 (video)
- Lost Mines Found – questionable (video)
- About Sturgeon
- Pitt Lake’s Lost Gold Mine
- B25 Bomber story and photos
- Supposed coordinates of bomber